Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to boost my base and i want the greddy kit. I called Greddy and they told me it not gona come out for the base any time soon, mabey late this summer. So i was wondering if it possible to fit a type S kit on a base.??

·
Registered
443 Posts
no ... i think u need different piping too... coz the throttle bodies i believe are different sizes... then u need a different piggy back fuel unit.... and alota fucking tuning...

just my two cents..

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
type1rsx said:
no ... i think u need different piping too... coz the throttle bodies i believe are different sizes... then u need a different piggy back fuel unit.... and alota fucking tuning...

just my two cents..
the k-pro is really all you need.....i think the manifold will fit and everything else should be fine....i am not really sure...but, i would think thats all the work needed to make it fit correctly. Throttle body might be an issue, but with the correct size charge pipe fitting on the TB...i don't see an issue at all there.

No more tuning would be needed for the K20A3 than the turbo kit on the K20A2, just a completly different tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts