Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
undefinedundefinedundefined
Hey everyone. I was just asking what people thought.
Right now I have a CF Type R Wing, and I want to get the Greddy Front Lip. Now I was wondering if people thought It would look stupid to have a Black lip and a CF Wing? If you could give me your opinion I would appreciate it. Thanks!!
Bobby

· cole world
5,090 Posts
no i dont think it would look dumb, because thats jus like an add on to the car.... i duno how to explain it, but it wont look bad man. by the way, where are u planning on getting ur greddy front lip and how much and how much do u think itll be to paint urs?? thanks

-nima

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Staind132111 said:
no i dont think it would look dumb, because thats jus like an add on to the car.... i duno how to explain it, but it wont look bad man. by the way, where are u planning on getting ur greddy front lip and how much and how much do u think itll be to paint urs?? thanks

-nima
Hey man thanks for the feedback. I found it from HOPUPRACING.COM for $142. Thats the cheapest, and shipping is 6.95 all over the US Except Canada, and Hawaii.
My friends dad owns a body shop and he said he would paint the lip for me for about $100, and that incl. install!!

· cole world
5,090 Posts
niice, good luck man, wut color car do u have?

· cole world
5,090 Posts
hell yeah haha my email is [email protected]

im gona get it too eventually so seeing it in black will be cool because i havnt seen it on black much

-nima

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rsxhottness said:
hey i was wondering where u got the type R cf spoiler??
Hey i got it from phasenine.com....it was a cheap price 299.00, they retail at 399.00. But phasenine takes forever to deliver, if you got the money and dont wanna wait forever then id say get it from **************.com.

· Fast, not furious.
916 Posts
Bobbyrat said:
Hey i got it from phasenine.com....it was a cheap price 299.00, they retail at 399.00. But phasenine takes forever to deliver, if you got the money and dont wanna wait forever then id say get it from **************.com.
can you PM me what ***********************.com is?

Thanks! :)

· Registered
20 Posts
Bobbyrat said:
undefinedundefinedundefined
Hey everyone. I was just asking what people thought.
Right now I have a CF Type R Wing, and I want to get the Greddy Front Lip. Now I was wondering if people thought It would look stupid to have a Black lip and a CF Wing? If you could give me your opinion I would appreciate it. Thanks!!
Bobby
here is my baby ~ and with my friend.
GREDDY LIP ,C- WEST SK, and type-r rear lip and wing.
looks not bad ,huh ^^

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.