Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have the Greddy Lip Spoiler? If so does it look shitty with just the lip and no side skirts and back?? I don't really like the look without some sort of front lip and I really like the Greddy one. Thx

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
bhu96 said:
Does anyone here have the Greddy Lip Spoiler? If so does it look shitty with just the lip and no side skirts and back?? I don't really like the look without some sort of front lip and I really like the Greddy one. Thx
IMHO, I like the Greddy lip with OEM sides and Type R rear or OEM Rear. Use the search button. There are a couple of members that do have the Greddy lip and it looks nice. IMHO, I don't like it when it is just the lip with no sides and rear. That's just my preference.

·
Registered
88 Posts
yeah, use the search. bunch o people complain that it breaks very easily.

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
The Greddy Lip looks ok without sides I think 2 guys I know have only a lip.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
The RSX Texan said:
It will look ugly get the Cwest instead
That's another good looking lip too.

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
The RSX Texan said:
It will look ugly get the Cwest instead
:iamwiths:

makes u lose 10 hp too... now do u really want that? i didnt think so... go with c-west... ;) :laughing:

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
omega... *peepin your sig*

rear wheels spinnin while driftin in an rsx? must be a photochop?

·
yup
7,574 Posts
hahah rsxtexan and sqratch... only because you dont want everybody to get that lip!

get it! just to piss rsxtexan off, just like how that other guy wanted the same wheels as him... lol, jk

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Cwest owns j00. I got sick of my paint chipping off my cwest, so i'm gonna look up if i can get a cf

1 - 16 of 16 Posts