Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to get an upgraded oil line? is it just the feed line that needs to be upgraded or the return line.. or both? but yeah if anyone has an idea where to get it or if they can get a set for me that would be great. i will send paypal money

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
YeAHbaBy said:
does anyone know where to get an upgraded oil line? is it just the feed line that needs to be upgraded or the return line.. or both? but yeah if anyone has an idea where to get it or if they can get a set for me that would be great. i will send paypal money
Feed line is the steel braided line that runs off the block to the top of the compressor. The return line will never pose a problem.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can i get one?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
bump for a question:

In regards to the oil feed line on the top of the turbo, does it use a banjo bolt as a means of restricting the oil pressure so it dosen't burn the oil as the engine forces it through the turbo at a higher pressure than it requires, or is it pretty good flowing.

The reason I ask is that I am thinking about a greddy kit and the oil-line problems that I keep hearing about and was wondering if running a standard fitting from the turbo going to a hardline would reduce the problem. I could do the stainless replacement, but I see the hardline as a few steps better than that...

Also, I would be tapping the oil pan for the drain line... I just don't like taking any chances with the oil and banjo bolts... never have liked them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts