Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are they differences..? i think i may of read that the rs was supposely replacing the ti-c. ive heard the ti-c is great but mostly wanna know .

how good is the rs

·
Registered
947 Posts
"We have use some cost saving measures on aesthetics to reduce the list price. Replacing the Titanium tip, and muffler embossing. But the full stainless steel quality, looks, details and sound are still retained." --GReddyUSA 2 months ago

I have a Ti-C and my friend is ordering an RS, we should have these exhausts installed within the next couple weeks. Ill probably make videos after.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same exhaust for cheaper... dont mind that :p.

sounds good ill be looking forward to it !

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody else have any opinions on the racing sport exhaust ? /compared to the ti-c

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
only video on youtube for the rs, is greddys video and... it doesnt sound super great in that video lol, ti-c sounds so much deeper in other vids, just wish there were more vids with the rs!!

·
dafuq?
1,583 Posts
There's another vid of the RS on an RSX, but the sound quality of the vid sucks and it sounds like they have the silencer in.
I just ordered my RS yesterday ;)

I'll get some sounds clips for you hopefully

·
Registered
2 Posts
There's another vid of the RS on an RSX, but the sound quality of the vid sucks and it sounds like they have the silencer in.
I just ordered my RS yesterday ;)

I'll get some sounds clips for you hopefully
How do you like it?!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts