Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys i'm completely out of ideas right now. I just bought a turbo rsx off a friend who is now on vacation so i can't ask him for help. Everything on the car works fine but I can't seem to get the Greddy tt to work. I looked at the manual and made sure the ground wire, blue, green, and red wires were all connected correctly and they are. The Parking/speed wires are not connected.

Problem is the tt does not work at all, I turn the car on and the tt will flash red, then go to blue. It has the atk and lap buttons on the display and everything else is blue background. I press the select and time buttons and nothing changes. The only button that seems to work is the power and it'll just turn off. I turn off the ignition and the car turns off.

I've searched the forums and couldn't find an answer to my question, can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay so i still need help. I have everything hooked up like it should, or atleast how it is shown in the picture:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=241459&d=1153236759

i have everything exactly like this. When i turn the car on the battery voltage meter works, the rpm reads the same as the car, but when i take out the key the engine shuts off and the timer starts. I am however still able to turn the air conditioner on while the timer is still running. Did i cross the wires wrong somewhere? As the picture shows i have the red greddy wire connected to the white car wire. the blue greddy to the black and red, and the green greddy to the black and yellow. some1 please help!

·
Stock
2,666 Posts
It sounds like you wired it right, so just check the wiring again, make sure the connections are soldered well. Maybe one of them is not making a good connection because the engine should remain on if the TT is turned on and set

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah weird, I woke up this morning and decided to spend all day fixing it until it would work, but I turn the car off and all of a sudden it works, woohoo! Let's hope it keeps working, if not then it's definitely my connection, thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts