Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

thought maybe people would be interested in a side by side comparison....guess which is which lol....

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
damn how do you fit that thing in rsx. i thought t517z was big enough there isn't much room at all. beautiful turbos though.

·
You really paid for that?
2,045 Posts
Cybernation turbos mount at the bottem, not the top... allowing for much much much bigger turbos

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
I prefer the look of the greddy setup but the CN setup allows alot more room for larger turbos...U could prob do it with the greddy setup if u ran some crazy custom manifold tha ran more towards the intake side

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
Now post fome pics of cybernations pipes.. greddy > cybernation welds.

The only parts that are better from cybernation are the parts they dont make.

·
Registered
438 Posts
What do you mean by the welds? how they look? Cause as far as I know, there hasn't been a single problem with the cybernation manifolds. Who cares how it looks anyway? You can't even see it from above.

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
Reason I went with greddy is because it's a bolt on, and better quality parts that fit right. A while back there seemed to be problems with the way peoples parts fit, and the welds.. This was abou tthe time that I began shopping (september).. But I think they are both great turbo systems, and I am sure your car will probally spank mine with that stage 3 :thumbsup:

I really mean that. Have you gone to the track?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nah, haven't gone to the track yet. The nearest quarter mile track from school is over 2 hrs away. Hopefully I'll get some time to run it in summer.

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
XxThInKxX said:
is the one in the pic the T3/T4 or the T-60 1 hifi?
T3/T4

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
nossy u got a pm thanks! :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
I keep hearing about the welds on the manifold. All I can say is that the manifold is unbreakable. It was designed to handle up to 40 and 50psi of boost with out failing. If guarantee if you took the manifold to nay professional welder they would say that it is a work of art. If you want it all shinny you can always get it powder coated.

·
Registered
438 Posts
nah, won't really help much if i only have the manifold. What I really need is the head and ecu...manifold and throttle body just top it off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts