Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......Is it worth it. Any big problems. I dont want a turbo that is going to have problems. Are there any upgrades for it? How exactly does the e-mangement system work, and where can I take it to get it tuned...???

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
greddy is fine now, you shouldn't have any problems. Right now there are no upgrades from greddy but you can get the e-01 and upgrade the fuel maps for higher psi. you can always add an exhaust and testpipe for more power.

·
Registered
715 Posts
is it carb legal now?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
rsxdavi said:
......Is it worth it. Any big problems. I dont want a turbo that is going to have problems. Are there any upgrades for it? How exactly does the e-mangement system work, and where can I take it to get it tuned...???
If you have aroun 4500 bucks, then it will be a great kit!
I have had it for 9000 miles, and it is still runing strong.
$4500=
2500 for kit
750 for intercooler
1300 for hondata
plus little things like gauges.

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
what do you mean 1300 for the hondata are you talking about the one thats coming out or do you have something that we don't know about

·
I don't know
7,730 Posts
How about tranny mods? Clutch, etc..

·
Registered
576 Posts
Dave, a clutch is a must with Forced Induction and while the clutch is being done a flywheel is a good idea too.

·
OSU RSXer
114 Posts
RSXdelerium said:
lsd is a good idea too
drugs are baaad, mmmmkay?!

Also, since you are going to be throwing around a lot more torque, it couldn't hurt to look at motor mounts. They're cheap, and relatively easy to install. Sort of.

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
when you get a turbo. you have to put these in the factor, clutch, lsd(if you can afford it), flywheel,tires, es mm, exhaust, and extra cash for whatever will come up. eg gauges, gauge pod, spark plugs, either new brake pads or big brake kit. that all that i can think of right now.

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
denso iridium, ngk. if your thinking about a greddy kit on page 15 i think in the ask greddy thread you can read what plugs are good for the greddy kit.
i'm running denso iridium ik22

1 - 19 of 19 Posts