Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

We are excited to be here and look forward to being an active part of this community!

Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with our company - here is a link to our website where you can find more information about our current and future products in development: http://www.skunk2.com/

If you have any questions about who we are and what we do, please feel free to post in this thread and we will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Moving forward, you can expect to see posts from us in various sections of the forum with everything from press releases on new products, contests, and specials on products.

We have a lot in store for 2013 - More info coming soon!

·
'05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,009 Posts
I recently learned that you guys offer shocks. However, I don't see any listed for an RSX. Any plans of offering these in the near future? Koni is pretty much our only option for shocks alone...would be nice to have an alternative.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recently learned that you guys offer shocks. However, I don't see any listed for an RSX. Any plans of offering these in the near future? Koni is pretty much our only option for shocks alone...would be nice to have an alternative.
We may be offering something like that in the future - we have the PRO-S2 and PRO-C coil-over suspensions released currently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts