Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out ther have any experience with installing grill craft products? Im looking into adding a black grill onto the stock front bumper (lower w/ oem fog lights) of my '03 nighhawk type s. Im sure the install is pretty easy but Im wondering how its going to look. And Im wondering what the quality of the product is. Does the grill fit well?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked out the clubrsx store and it seems the item is backordered. Could you recomend any way for me to get my hands on one more quickly (besides going to grill craft and paying the full monte for the grill)? My vision for my vehicle is to have a completely black exterior (aside from the stock emblems and necessary lighting). Im looking into the blacked out jdm head lamps and a set of black wheels from motegi. any other suggestions you might have would be welcome. and any suggestions on how to do this and how to do it on a budget would be much appreciated (im relatively new to all this stuff, but ive got the bug!)

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
as far as grills go, it's top notch. Note that it is flush to the front of the bumper though, so you'll have to say bye bye to the front plate harness if you use it. The clubrsx store has one of the best prices around for it. If you have a front lip like mine, it won't fit, however.

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Call chris directly - I'm sure he can order one for you directly and have it shipped to you.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Jarrett said:
I checked out the clubrsx store and it seems the item is backordered. Could you recomend any way for me to get my hands on one more quickly (besides going to grill craft and paying the full monte for the grill)? My vision for my vehicle is to have a completely black exterior (aside from the stock emblems and necessary lighting). Im looking into the blacked out jdm head lamps and a set of black wheels from motegi. any other suggestions you might have would be welcome. and any suggestions on how to do this and how to do it on a budget would be much appreciated (im relatively new to all this stuff, but ive got the bug!)
That stuff is updated by hand and I don't get a lot of time to update it. :) Last I checked it was back in stock and ready to ship.

For what you are looking to do the only budget you have is what you want to spend. You can either go cheap or go expensive to get to your goal. I did it with my black RSX and it was pretty cheap and looked killer!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the input. I just ordered one from the clubrsx store. Im looking foreward to seeing it on my door step.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im stoked! I just got my grill in the mail today. I hate to sound like an ebay review but that was really friggin fast! And it looks so damn nice, and im going to have to wait 'til saturday to put the thing on. oh, for those of you who have factory fog lights and you've intstalled one of these things did you have to disconnect any of the fog light wiring to take the bumper cover off?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Jarrett said:
Im stoked! I just got my grill in the mail today. I hate to sound like an ebay review but that was really friggin fast! And it looks so damn nice, and im going to have to wait 'til saturday to put the thing on. oh, for those of you who have factory fog lights and you've intstalled one of these things did you have to disconnect any of the fog light wiring to take the bumper cover off?
Yes, you do need to disconnect them to get it off. I am glad you got it so quick, that is our goal on every order!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts