Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my grill in today and i am very pleased with the quality. I know i should hav gone to home depot blah blah blah.....
Anyway i would recommend their grills to anyone i am vey happy with them. I will put them on soon. I orderd the oem kit,new wheels, titainum shift knob, and the grill all at the same time so i want to put them on the same day pics soon.........;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I didnt, but thats because i have skinny ass arms and could fit them in there. it was a pain in the ass, but it sucks taking my bumper off because my front lip gets in the way. i used 5 zip ties i think.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have skinny ass arms too so ill probaly just do it without taking it off. I also will be putting on the oem kit the same time haven't read much on how to install yet so i might have to take the bumper of anyways. By the way love the car nice color:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
if you leave the bumper on, just unscrew the bottom part and stick your arm through there. Thats what i did.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
underneath, there are 4 screws, black, they might be pop-off thingees. where the silver stops kinda, right underneath.

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
I took the bumper off for the install, there are 4 clips/fasteners under the bumper, be carefull though, they are really easy to break

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
frenchy- you have any pics of the side inserts and how did you pu them in? Im thinking of getting them but a few people had problems. Id like to see yours thanks
Taylor

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
Here's the link to the thread I explained how I installed the side ones...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I read that and understand the screw part but what "black thingy" are you talking about
thanks in advance
taylor

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
there's a black rubber/plastic that's around the grills, I left it on the center grill (green colored stuff on the pic from the other thread), but took it off of the sides; IMO the sides look better without it, and I'm also considering pulling it off of the center grill as well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts