·
Hi!
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics on pg. 2,3,4,5,6
Dyno vids on pg. 8
Engine rebuild and race vids pg. 9

I'm FINALLY jumping on this sidewinder manifold bandwagon lol
Just came in today.... took 35 days from the time i paid to the time i got it.. not too bad i guess...

Turbo crap:
Full-race GT30R turbo kit
Tial 60MM Wastegate (i know its too big for my small turbo but im sure ill be upgrading again down the road)
Tial Q BOV (black)
Full-Race Testpipe
Thermal Exhaust sys
RBC manifold

Fuel:
ID 1000CC
AEM FPR
Hybrid Racing fuel rail
Ktuned fuel press gauge
10' -6 Ktuned fuel line
10' -8 Ktuned fuel line
4 -8 Ktuned straight fittings
2 -6 Ktuned 45 deg fittings
1 -6 Ktuned 90 deg fitting
2 -10 to -8 reducer fitting
1 -8 to -8 male adaptor
1 -6 female to -8 male adaptor fitting
Aeromotive in-line fuel filter
Walbro 255
Russels bulkhead fitting with nuts
-6 & -8 earls hose mounting clamps
Injector dynamics 1000cc injectors
Napa 3/8 & 5/16 submersible fuel hose
Summit racing steel braided hose cutter
Earls hose assembly lube (makes life 100X easier)

Random:
Koyo Radiator
Koyo radiator Cap
Ktuned Brake booster kit
AEM UEGO Wideband gauge
Full-Race T-shirt
Full-race License plate frame

ALREADY HAVE:

Trans:
Quaife LSD
CC Stg4
all 4 Innovative 60A motor mounts

this thing is bigger than what i thought.. lol

Specs and pics of kit:

i got so much parts its like im going from n/a to turbo :fuu::emo:

·
doing stuff
3,595 Posts
I'm FINALLY jumping on this sidewinder manifold bandwagon lol
Just came in today.... took 35 days from the time i paid to the time i got it.. not too bad i guess...
Very very nice man! Congratz!!!
35 days is excellent for a kit like this. Ask the Peakboost guys. Full Race has always given me tremendous customer service :thumbsup:

·
Hi!
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That flange is massive for the 60 gate...I keep looking back at that pic...Very nice pieces
lol thanks, i was surprised when i saw the dumptube materials i got... its bigger than the stock exhaust pipe :eek:

Very very nice man! Congratz!!!
35 days is excellent for a kit like this. Ask the Peakboost guys. Full Race has always given me tremendous customer service :thumbsup:
yeah eric said the build time was 50 days, i was surprised that i got an email saying it was shipped.. and it only took 3 days to get here! :giggity: caught me off guard coz i dont even have an idea what to get for my fuel sys :ugh:

·
Hi!
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what are you going to do with it? do you have pics of it, i havent seen one installed
im gonna sellit along with my greddy TT... heres one i have more pics in my old thread in my sig

thats the very 1st pic i took with the kit on so alot of things have changed since then :shady:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Good stuff man. If you are in need of an idea for a fuel system, I highly suggest the Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors. They are just incredible. My car idles at only 950rpm and is smooth as stock. I'm also only hitting 60% duty at 70psi base fuel pressure with a walbro and a crushed stock FPR at 15psi and making 402whp. I'm only running a GT2871R but I still have plenty of headroom for when I jump up to the 30R.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts