Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there any idea when cybernations will release the stage one kit with the black magic guardian??? Even a ball park figure would be nice.. I'm ready buy, the guardian just sounds soo nice and I want to wait for it...

·
Registered
568 Posts
ecoleman said:
So is there any idea when cybernations will release the stage one kit with the black magic guardian??? Even a ball park figure would be nice.. I'm ready buy, the guardian just sounds soo nice and I want to wait for it...
Guardian Update:

Hard at work night and day still testing. We could release something now but we will need to setup a beta program and collect some data before we start shipping it to everyone.

We already have in place a routine for engine safeguard but we are working on adding a self-tuning feature that will keep the desired air fuel ratio no mater the amount of boost or the change in temperature.

We also have a pretty good scheme for an electronic traction control system for the RSX that will see some development time as well.

Not the answer you are asking for but the only way to use guardian right now would be through beta.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts