Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Future C.F.O.
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I don't have extra money to burn, but I'm just wondering if anyone would know how much it costs to do so. The gull wings I am talking about are the ones that slide upward, not the ones which will trap you inside your car in case there is a car parked close next to you. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i was thinking exactly of those after i saw the shaved handles.. i am interested in knowing how much it would cost too. not saying that it'll look good on our cars.. coz i think our rides are too high for those wings..

·
Registered
115 Posts
hmmm popular?

I have been thinking about that idea as well, and the shaved made me want to do it more. That would look so sweet if done well. I am looking for someone who has it on another car so I can ask them about the costs.

·
Future C.F.O.
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a traditional one, but the one I want does not open that way, yet it slides upward with a fixed pivot point.

·
Traction is for pussies
4,404 Posts
n8236 said:
Here's a traditional one, but the one I want does not open that way, yet it slides upward with a fixed pivot point.
so like on a lambo diablo?

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
RicedRSX said:

damn 5000 serious? 1 door!? both doors would be basically half the price of the rsx...:rolleyes:
At the LA auto show a couple years back, there was a black mustang with those doors. I called the manufacture, and they do the whole install, including fully automatic open and close for $10,000 per door. The kit was real nice, but for $20,000, I'll pass:shakehea:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts