Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The picture doesn't do much justice, but I had my spare valve cover powder coated.....
Gunmetal of course - pretty close match to my RO_JA's. It ought to look good with the JDM Spark plug cover...

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks! It looks incredible in person..LOL
I want to get a silver AEM fuel rail but can't seem to find anyone that has it in stock, it should contrast really well against the Valve cover. Next up for powder coating is the motor mounts and some of the brakets.

·
8" member
3,542 Posts
damn man that looks FUCKING hot!! reason for the fuel rails being out of stock is because they recalled all of them. i dunno why. do a search u might find some info. the cheapest place to find it though is yahoo stores. 140 bux. good luck. post pics soon!

·
Registered
237 Posts
slywun said:
I'm having my other one powdercoated when I swap them out...think it is sellable on Ebay?
yep, at the right price it would sell, no doubt about it. BTW REAL NICE!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it was a stock valve cover....I bought it from someone here who got a JDM one. I was originally going to polish it, but decided to get it powdercoated instead. I am installing it on Thursday (When the JDM sparkplug cover comes in) so I will post more pics then. It ought to look real nice.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
if thats the stock vavle cover how come it says honda i thought the regular ones says nothing?!?!

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
The JDM valve covers just say Honda. The USDM stockers say Honda Motor Co. etc. Take off ur spark plug cover and see. Nice valve cover!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts