Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get the stock rims on my Nighthawk Black Pearl Type S powdercoated either gunmetal or black. Which would you prefer? Post pics if you've got 'em.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
I'd say gunmetal, but i dont have either on mine, but i have looked into it. Ive heard a few people who got black got tired of them, but i havent heard that for gunmetal. But dont listen to me, its up to you. Good luck

·
Arizona Basketball
1,292 Posts
I've seen some pics with black powder coated stock rims and they looked pretty nice. I haven't seen stock powdercoated gunmetal rims yet but I think they would look better.
Another vote for gunmetal.

·
Registered
235 Posts
yup, gunmetal vote here. in my opinion, it is by far the best color out there. if i were to ever get a set of rims, they'd have to be gunmetal

·
28,748 Posts
Gunmetal owns all. I have the stock gunmetal rims (here they come painted from the factory) and they look awesome on my ABP and all colours for that matter. I think black rims would look to plain/steel wheelish.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
where can u get ur rims powder coated. Is thire some kind of special place u have to go for it Thanks

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
giorgakis02 said:
where can u get ur rims powder coated. Is thire some kind of special place u have to go for it Thanks
If you post in the regional forums in your area, you should be able to find a place to do 'em for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts