1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I Alwayz Haz Ava Hottiez
545 Posts
hmmm..

·
Loves dc2kid like a rash.
206 Posts
Many states can look at that as attemped car jacking as the "funny guy" opened the door and told him to let him in.

Hope the guy got arrested.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Agreed. In AZ that would have been grounds to shoot the guy. Hope he counts his blessings.
This, if you "feel" like your life is in danger, you have the right to use deadly force in the state of Arkansas. Saw a video earlier in the year of some dip shit trying the same thing... The driver step out of his vehicle and drew his CCW. Shit got real, real quick for the dip shit who thought he was funny

·
Loves dc2kid like a rash.
206 Posts
Agreed. In AZ that would have been grounds to shoot the guy. Hope he counts his blessings.
This, if you "feel" like your life is in danger, you have the right to use deadly force in the state of Arkansas. Saw a video earlier in the year of some dip shit trying the same thing... The driver step out of his vehicle and drew his CCW. Shit got real, real quick for the dip shit who thought he was funny
Exactly my previous point.

Driver could have thought the guy was messed up on some serious drugs. What would you think if some random person was doing that at a drive through and then opened your door and told you to get over?

1 statement to the cops of "I was in fear for my life" along with what he was doing, I really doupt you would be charged for shooting him here in Arizona and I can say, I would have.

·
How You DOOIN
3,410 Posts
try that kind of shit here in San Antonio. Eveyone has a pistol or a AR in there car. I personally carry a 45 S&W.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Wow i hope that guy is a member on here so he can explain why he was such a bittttchhhh. From jump dude ordering 10 happy meals on his tab? Le fuck? Not round here. These guys are gonna get shot one day almost did in NY.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
This is in CA right? Missouri has the 'castle law' where if YOU or YOUR PROPRIETY (car) is in danger, you can shoot. It was time to light him up!

Lock the door, regardless.

And that thing had 05-06 rims.

·
Curious Gooner
3,701 Posts
ib4ownerpostshere

lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts