Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Old School Mini Photoshoot/Some Pics of My NBP

I know it's not my S, but I took some picture today for the sale. (By some, I mean, 100+ haha, and narrowed it down to only a few I liked the most)
Hope you enjoy,

EDIT: Here's some quick pictures I took of my RSX today.

I know, I know, stock ride height is awful. So I picked these up from a fellow CRSX'er and just need to get them installed (Debating whether I wait a few months for some Koni Yellows or just use them with stocks)

Chris.

(I used a Nikon D50 w/ the 18-55mm Nikkor lens)

Reactions: FG2

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha ha nice, I parked one of those once. It was pretty damn cool. (I run a valet lot)
Thanks, yeah the one time I had it valet'ed (I normally prefer to park myself...I'm just anal like that haha), the valet guys went crazy over it and left it infront.

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
wow i was expecting the new one also.
Someone mentioned above that the left hand drive ones were hard to find and thats why i heard also. thats a very very nice Mini. Props to you and the car.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would fit nicely in the back of my truck.

Nice pics too, I like the location.
Haha I bet it would. Thanks for the compliments, all. Location was kind of boring, but liked the cobblestones at the end of my driveway for the old car...classic old british look :dontknow: who knows haha

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those things are sweet i seen a boosted one once that little thing scoots.
Haha yeah the b16 swap is really easy, as is the b18 (they sell a pretty cheap fiberglass extended front end to fit it), then you're running like 7lbs/hp :eek:
Saw one with a DC2 ITR engine...220hp @ 1500lbs goddamn.

Thanks for the nice words all

1 - 20 of 41 Posts