Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Halo/Angel eye fogs?

859 views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Emy 
#1 ·
Where can i find a set of these? i searched and cant really find anything on where to get them...

I prefarably want a small set

#8 ·
yeah I'd like to see how they look. My only worry is that the halo's won't match in color, mine aren't white they are sorta blue. So the fogs would look dumb if they didn't match the headlights

#13 ·
Emy said:
hehe i dont have such a budget to follow up on your project with my ride.. cf lip going on and ill take it from there :D
are you from pittsburgh PA?

Also my budget really isnt that much, a lot of it was paid for cuz i got rear ended..., and just saved up money from summer

#17 ·
#19 ·
well NOO instruction whatsoever, because the foglights that you buy youre going to break them apart to get the rings out.. heres another good DIY for angel eyes http://www.ivtecdaily.com/rsx/mods/angelEyes.html .. electrical work wise its just cutting and connectinv 4 wires.. you gonna need to drill holes,so you need a drill handy ..took me 2 hours to get them both in after i got the lights ;) hope it helps!

#21 ·
Emy, I just want to say your car looks sexy with least amount money spent.
I have c-west full kit, Evo2 exhaust, VIS cf hood, OEM wing, red-out, tint, and I still dont get that sexiness~
Haha can we swap? =)

EDIT: forgot to mention real JDM head unit. STILL NOT SEXY ENOUGH!! :firemad:

#22 ·
rsxtc123 said:
Emy, I just want to say your car looks sexy with least amount money spent.
I have c-west full kit, Evo2 exhaust, VIS cf hood, OEM wing, red-out, tint, and I still dont get that sexiness~
Haha can we swap? =)

EDIT: forgot to mention real JDM head unit. STILL NOT SEXY ENOUGH!! :firemad:
thank you :) well your ride looks sexy by what you got in there ;)
the color is what you see on my ride,, thats how they are, on the site, they have a weak pic.. plus theyre not turned on.. the rings are white but the LEDs are blue. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.