Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JDM!!!!!!!!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every1 i was thinkin of doin some custom angel eyes and and blackin out my head lights and i was wonderin if any 1 had any tips.
for rite now im worried about resealing the headlights when im done with everything.
for the angel eyes i was plannin on usin the clear acrillic rods made for window blinds that open and shut the when u turn the rods....and i was plannin on usin a dremmin to make cuts on ones side?
any 1 have tips or ideas? thanx in advance

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
the acrilic tube thing is the most ghetto POS way of doing it. it'll look like crap...it will not be even, or be bright...after 5-6 hours of work, you will have to BS yourself to make yourself think it looks anywhere NEAR good. The best way to do it is to buy a kit from umnitza who sells some fiber optic or cold cathode tubes that go around your headlights and look like BMW angel eyes.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

·
JDM!!!!!!!!
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any 1 know where i can get some angel eye fog/driving lights for cheap?
they run bout $30 on ebay but i was lookin for some cheaper ones.

·
Registered
33,767 Posts
merlyn said:
the acrilic tube thing is the most ghetto POS way of doing it. it'll look like crap...it will not be even, or be bright...after 5-6 hours of work, you will have to BS yourself to make yourself think it looks anywhere NEAR good. The best way to do it is to buy a kit from umnitza who sells some fiber optic or cold cathode tubes that go around your headlights and look like BMW angel eyes.
:iamwiths: I tried it they suck... buy halo fogs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts