Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK after tinkering with this shit for over an hour i still can't get it to look anybetter...i've tried moving them up and down, i can barly get to the left and right adjustment screws so not much going on there...what the hell should i do, i can't expect perfection being that they are aftermarket projectors but it should look a little less jagged to me. :dontknow:

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
ya that'll make a difference. But I really can tell from the line, that it's the lens of the projectors. They're not focusing in an ellipsoid like they should.

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
Jagged? Are you referring to the "step" in the middle of the beam? If you are, then don't worry cause that's normal. You have it aligned pretty much as good as you're gonna get it.

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SpeeDemoN said:
Jagged? Are you referring to the "step" in the middle of the beam? If you are, then don't worry cause that's normal. You have it aligned pretty much as good as you're gonna get it.
its supposed to look like that? didn't know that, thanks.

as for the projectors fogging up mine only fog up in sub zero temps like we had earlier in the winter....car washes, rain...no fogging up, good stuuf! :thumbsup:

·
APB RSX
265 Posts
I bought Halo Projectors and one light was higher than the other. I dont know if its because they dident fit perfectly but it is really noticable...I was wondering if you know where the adjuster for aiming the lights is or if there even is one.

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RSXTypeS87 said:
I bought Halo Projectors and one light was higher than the other. I dont know if its because they dident fit perfectly but it is really noticable...I was wondering if you know where the adjuster for aiming the lights is or if there even is one.
yea there are two gold color scews on the back that you turn....one goes up and down the other goes left and right......the left and right one is a bitch to get to, i can't do it.

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
cbbkrayz said:
If you were referring to the "step" like mentioned before, here is a 2nd gen Integra w/ a retro-fit.
Those are ece (euro style) projectors. They have a more slanted step than the halo projectors (DOT).

The step is smaller on the DOT halo projectors.

·
APB RSX
265 Posts
Pugz2003 said:
yea there are two gold color scews on the back that you turn....one goes up and down the other goes left and right......the left and right one is a bitch to get to, i can't do it.
Thanks for the help.....did you have to take off you front bumper?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts