Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wattup Guys.
I have been posting here since summer since I have always been interested in the RSX. This post however, isn't about an Acura. I have a 1998 Dodge Avenger. I just got it about 2-3 months ago. I plan on getting a TC2 bodykit this summer. If I do, I'll probably buy round fog lights. I was looking at a pair @ my local autosport store. They had angel eyes. I started thinking, there has gotta be a way to buy regular fogs...and have red halos (since my car is red) put around the outside of them. Then I remembered how some people from this forum make them.

My question is....
If I buy the fogs, send them out to you along with some money- can you make me red halos and wire them up, so all I gotta do is hook them up?

Im not sure where this post belongs, soI I just put it in the lighting mods. forum.

Let me know what you can do :thumbsup:

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
There are some pretty talented people on the boards....I'm sure someone out there might be interested.

·
Registered
435 Posts
If you look through some import tuner mags you will find ads for companies that already sell fog lights with different color halos on them. I bet you can even find them on E-bay.

·
Registered
301 Posts
try Autozone The one here in Durham NC has fog lights with like 6-7 different color halos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts