Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am finally a Owner of my dream car at such a young age! i have been drooling all over my baby ever since i picked her up and have done plenty of work on her since i bought her. for starters

Base Rsx 05'

Mods: BC racing Sport coilovers
2 12in JBL subs followed by 1000 JBL amp
(just installed the Injen IS Series SRI today)

The rest of the car is stock and i do have plans to fix her up nicely. let me make a note as of what i have done to her in the past 3 weeks.

i went to a local junk yard that had a type s and pulled everything interior wise black out of it and made a swap into my baby (yes i did a Dash swap took me a few days but was well worth). ill post pictures in a little bit. i also bought SMD LED interior lighting kit, Type R wing, Injen IS Series SRI, Type R rims.

as for my plans for my car in the future i am wanting to Swap to a k20a and go turbo. all my friends tell me a k20a is like the most expensive to turbo, which i can understand so its a debate between that and k20a2.

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
welcome and congrats you got your hands on rsx that you been wanting for so long man. black interior looks so much cleaner, awesome that you found all of the pieces which are hard to come by at times. there are tons of info on swaps and turbo for that motor, so read up and good luck on your project man

·
Registered
24 Posts
Word of advice do not let your friends, your girlfriend or anyone borrow your car. I don't care how much you trust them if you let them take your car for a drive by themselves they will get the urge to redline it and possibly misshift or do something stupid to mess up your motor. I just got done paying $1700 to get my top end done valves, head, even a new starter because my cylinders had compression issues. 2005 Type S

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.