Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
imo if only your passenger falls off:

1) re-evaluate your skills as a responsible rider
2) re-evalutate your passenger as a viable passenger

The only reason I can see a passenger falling off w/o the rider is if the rider pulls an unexpected wheelie.

·
you will bow to me
3,938 Posts
Only on a dirt bike and oddly only with an experienced passenger. It should never happen unless both the rider and the passenger understand it has a high likelihood of happening.

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
the girl im dating almost fell off a bike when some idiot pulled a wheelie on the freeway without telling her. her fuckin shoes flew off.

another girl I know actually fell off when another douchebag pulled an unexpected wheelie.

......pretty much, DON'T WHEELIE WITH SOMEONE ON THE BACK. you should be fine. i've accelerated pretty hard and my girls stays gripped and nice, I just warn her to grip me real nice and hard :)

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
dude be responsible...you shouldnt even be doing anything stupid like that when you got a passenger...kick those guys' asses

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
the reason why i asked this is because i get nervous that my gf will lose her grip around my body. i get nervous when i accelerate gradually.
Tell her to use her legs more as well.

The RR doesn't have passenger hand rails unforuntately.

Also, you should come up with some sort of motion so she knows to hold on. Like tap her left leg with your left hand. Of course, don't wheelie.

·
fix-a-flat
1,079 Posts
Someone posted a vid of this a while ago. Looked like it sucked :noes:

8,021 Posts
just dont do a wheelie and she'll be fine. Girl was stupid enough to ride with that guy and the guy was stupid enough to be practicing wheelies with a passenger. Stupid people will take care of themselves

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.