Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a bottle yesterday for xmas and I want to use it, but I was wondering if any of you have it or have used it. How does it smell? Thanks guys!

-Dan:D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
that would be interesting to know.. I have no clue.

But I take it you do not have leather, b/c all you would have to spray is the floor.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I've used it on my own cars - as well as on some customers cars.

it works great - but that depends on what the smell is - and how it got there.

Enough applications and if does remove most odours - but if its smoke - then there is more to it than just spraying the floor and leaving it.

For general use - I use it on the cloth seats, the floors and the headliner . . .

it wont damage anything - but may spot some leather - so try to keep it off - of wipe it up right away . ..

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
That stuff works wonders... hehe..

I smoke and 90% of my passengers do too... my car reeks of smoke and other fine smoking substances at times...

I just spray it down and the smell goes away the next morning...

(I don't have leather).

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my car reeks of smoke and other fine smoking substances at times...
I like to "bake alot of bread" (if you know what i mean;) ) in my car. My car reeked and I sprayed the Frebreze in there and I could still hint a little but my passengers who like "bread" too couldn't smell it, but they said they could smell the spray so I know it works.

If you guys do get it watch it b/c it is kinda strong, at least stronger than this spray I bought at Wal Mart. Anyways thanks guys!!!
:thumbsup:

-Dan

·
Registered
88 Posts
i'm with thepigpen on this one. this stuff works wonders, if you can't air the car out for about an hour, don't get the deep clean formula, just get the normal stuff, it stops smelling after about 20 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts