Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Awww Yeah...
4,218 Posts
The walking convenience of city living must be nice, but I couldn't imagine having an empty driveway. Luckily (or unluckily), I work out in the sticks of Ohio so personal car is a must.

My base RSX was totaled out about 7 yrs. ago by a kind old lady w/ no depth perception... went to a Civic Si sedan (still own for autocross, winter car) from there, a brief stint in an Accord Touring(w/ Honda sensing, was a beast of a boat for commuting), and more recently a 335i.

·
Educated Redneck
13,395 Posts
God damn it's been a while since I've driven a car and the last car I did have was my 2002 RSX.

For the folks who had an RSX, what did you progress to over the years?
I still have my damn RSX with over $40k dropped into it. I just wish I had the time to drive it. I have a farm and end up driving my damn truck or hybrid most of the time.

What are you driving now?

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I still have my damn RSX with over $40k dropped into it. I just wish I had the time to drive it. I have a farm and end up driving my damn truck or hybrid most of the time.

What are you driving now?
Sorry it's been a while since I logged in but I'm about to buy a Porsche Cayman GTS :hb:

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Here is what the spec looks like. I've secured a discount, just need to head into the dealership and place the order.

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So how do travel then??
I lived abroad for a while and didn't need a car since I lived in a city center and public transport was cheap.

And now I'm back in NYC and walk to the office + I can take the train anywhere.

BUT I did get a free parking spot in my building so I said fuck it and decided to get a car. A parking spot around me normally costs $700+ per month.

·
Lick it or Flick it
5,263 Posts
Drive a Tahoe 2-3 days a week and the same the rsx. Depends on the weather

·
Registered
2 Posts
I lived abroad for a while and didn't need a car since I lived in a city center and public transport was cheap.

BUT I did get a free parking spot in my building so I said fuck it and decided to get a car. A parking spot around me normally costs $700+ per month.
If I were you, I would have continued to walk to the office (for the sake of health) and would have rented out the parking space. But that's my opinion and I respect your decision.

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Here is what the spec looks like. I've secured a discount, just need to head into the dealership and place the order.

Update! Ended up getting this 4 months ago and love it! Best purchase ever.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Wow, 8 years is a long time ... Although I don’t even know what’s worse, I’ll get back behind the wheel after 8 years or watch my wife learn to ride the new Hyundai Verna, which we bought for her... It is a pain

·
Registered
1 Posts

BUT I did get a free parking spot in my building so I said fuck it and decided to get a car. A parking spot around me normally costs $700+ per month v tight gel review here.
If I were you, I would have continued to walk to the office (for the sake of health) and would have rented out the parking space. But that's my opinion and I respect your decision.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My friend can`t drive after a car accident, thougt it was more than a year ago, it`s still hard for him...?

·
Educated Redneck
13,395 Posts
Sorry it's been a while since I logged in but I'm about to buy a Porsche Cayman GTS :hb:
I rarely get on here anymore either. I bet you are loving that! Get to drive it at all?

I am looking for new lug nuts right now and there are so many damn options to sort through. I will get it figured out. I am also trying to find auto insurance that will cover the work and it is truly a pain.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I rarely get on here anymore either. I bet you are loving that! Get to drive it at all?

I am looking for new lug nuts right now and there are so many damn options to sort through. I will get it figured out. I am also trying to find auto insurance that will cover the work and it is truly a pain.
Good! I will send you some lugnuts NO CHARGE! If that is all your backwoods, hillbilly, roll over yer' dead grandmother to fuck your sister in the ass is worried about. Offer stands. As far as "the work" Just get your check once a month as usual and take a deep breath.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts