Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Awww Yeah...
4,218 Posts
The walking convenience of city living must be nice, but I couldn't imagine having an empty driveway. Luckily (or unluckily), I work out in the sticks of Ohio so personal car is a must.

My base RSX was totaled out about 7 yrs. ago by a kind old lady w/ no depth perception... went to a Civic Si sedan (still own for autocross, winter car) from there, a brief stint in an Accord Touring(w/ Honda sensing, was a beast of a boat for commuting), and more recently a 335i.

·
Educated Redneck
13,394 Posts
God damn it's been a while since I've driven a car and the last car I did have was my 2002 RSX.

For the folks who had an RSX, what did you progress to over the years?
I still have my damn RSX with over $40k dropped into it. I just wish I had the time to drive it. I have a farm and end up driving my damn truck or hybrid most of the time.

What are you driving now?

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I still have my damn RSX with over $40k dropped into it. I just wish I had the time to drive it. I have a farm and end up driving my damn truck or hybrid most of the time.

What are you driving now?
Sorry it's been a while since I logged in but I'm about to buy a Porsche Cayman GTS :hb:

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Here is what the spec looks like. I've secured a discount, just need to head into the dealership and place the order.

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So how do travel then??
I lived abroad for a while and didn't need a car since I lived in a city center and public transport was cheap.

And now I'm back in NYC and walk to the office + I can take the train anywhere.

BUT I did get a free parking spot in my building so I said fuck it and decided to get a car. A parking spot around me normally costs $700+ per month.

·
Lick it or Flick it
5,263 Posts
Drive a Tahoe 2-3 days a week and the same the rsx. Depends on the weather

·
Registered
2 Posts
I lived abroad for a while and didn't need a car since I lived in a city center and public transport was cheap.

BUT I did get a free parking spot in my building so I said fuck it and decided to get a car. A parking spot around me normally costs $700+ per month.
If I were you, I would have continued to walk to the office (for the sake of health) and would have rented out the parking space. But that's my opinion and I respect your decision.

·
Banned
17,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Here is what the spec looks like. I've secured a discount, just need to head into the dealership and place the order.

Update! Ended up getting this 4 months ago and love it! Best purchase ever.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Wow, 8 years is a long time ... Although I don’t even know what’s worse, I’ll get back behind the wheel after 8 years or watch my wife learn to ride the new Hyundai Verna, which we bought for her... It is a pain

·
Registered
1 Posts

BUT I did get a free parking spot in my building so I said fuck it and decided to get a car. A parking spot around me normally costs $700+ per month v tight gel review here.
If I were you, I would have continued to walk to the office (for the sake of health) and would have rented out the parking space. But that's my opinion and I respect your decision.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts