Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, as you can see from the pics the whole mechanical side of the install went perfect....everything is tight, no leaks, no problems.....heres the problem

I pulled the FI ECU fuse and then got into the car to crank the car to get some oil pressure to the turbo without trying to start the car(hence the removal of the fuse).....The oil light on the dash was on at first but went off after a few cranks.....

I put the fuse back in and I went to start the car up....the car would not start......heres what i found out though so far....

the spark plugs are firing not upon startup but when i turn the key to the II position or acc.. Fuel is fine because the plugs smell of fuel and i loosened the fuel pulsation dampner and fuel came running out.....

The emanage light is green solid and the interaction light is yellow solid....

Im still waiting on the 440 cc injectors and the harness so currently im running on stock injectors....could this be the problem? is the ecu preventing the plugs from firing because it detects stock injectors? could it be a defective emanage?

i emailed kenji and i am awaiting a response...any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
Call Kenji At Greddy...see if he can help you there....sorry Joe...i wish i could help....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I did the Emanage wiring for his install. All solder connections are tight and everything is connected the right way. Has anyone ever heard of an Emanage going "bad"? Do anyone think it is something in the wiring that is not right? Maybe a bad connection somewhere?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts