Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
wat makes the last 2 pix biker chicks??? unless they r all pix of the same woman....i don't see it? Is glover photography your stuff??

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
just asking - cause that would make sense?. Ruel loves to post his pix and vid threads but come on, this is the mc forum at least make it applicable to the forum.

·
surprise!
1,487 Posts
thats not the girl that got ran over by the semi truck is it?

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts

·
fix-a-flat
1,079 Posts
I wouldn't expect a biker chick to react to this thread the same way as a guy. No reason to give anima any grief over it.

...but yea the pics are hawt :giggity:

Reactions: anima

·
bring it!
840 Posts
shes not that hot tbh... id rail her dont get me wrong. woudlnt really brag though. Generic white chick #1

·
iRide
1,792 Posts
I don't see why she is so hot. All of her features are average. There's nothing that makes her stand out; if you'd put her in a group of other white chick she's just be 'another one' I don't think that he's gay. (maybe iunno but not off of that post)

I will say this though; the fact that she rides; and looks like she knows how to ride well it a turn on.

Maybe he's got higher standards than others. :dontknow:

·
Nymph0
46,039 Posts
I don't see why she is so hot. All of her features are average. There's nothing that makes her stand out; if you'd put her in a group of other white chick she's just be 'another one' I don't think that he's gay. (maybe iunno but not off of that post)

I will say this though; the fact that she rides; and looks like she knows how to ride well it a turn on.

Maybe he's got higher standards than others. :dontknow:
I think that's the point? :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.