Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Vendor
935 Posts
bLuE_RsXy said:
Just was wondering if it is possible to do a head job (toda kit) with the ecu and also install a jackson racing supercharger? Has anyone done it before?
Yes. I have. Do one or the other but not both. There is too much overlap with the Toda N2 cams for the charger. The boost drops 20% as the intake charge is blown out the exhaust. So far the stock cams work best with the supercharger.

· Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
666 Posts
Didn't Hondata already do a K20A with the charger and nitrous? So, I'm assuming that they have paired the JRSC with all three cams, stock, ITR, and Toda's. If they say the stock cams are the best at this point, I'm inclined to believe them.

Now, these new Crower cams have a F/I-specific cam listed, just not alot of details about them. Anybody know anything about those yet?

· Registered
9,074 Posts
wishihadaskyline said:
haha, i thought you GOT a head job and a SC.
That's what i thought! I clicked on this thread with the image of some hot mechanic chick hookin' him up with both. :laughing:

· Registered
9,074 Posts
FormidableRSX said:
dang, I thought you had a cool story about gettin' a blow job and installing your supercharger in the same time or something.
:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.