Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just getting by
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the exact headlights bulbs (brand, model) on the RSX Type-s?

The owner's manual only says 12V, 55 Watt for both low and high beams. I was interested in changing to Sylvania 9005 and 9006 or something similar. Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
h1 no dont go sylvania silverstars, they blow after about 3 months. better off getting a 300$ H.I.D kit if you want to have true white light

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
xenondepot :thumbsup:

·
Just getting by
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info! I'll put it to use shortly

·
Tyler
1,620 Posts
Get real HID's. Xenondepot 6000K or Vision (Phillips) 8000K. I've seen both in person (on RSX's) and they are f'ing sick!! I plan on buying one of those two here in a couple of months...

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
talyler said:
Get real HID's. Xenondepot 6000K or Vision (Phillips) 8000K. I've seen both in person (on RSX's) and they are f'ing sick!! I plan on buying one of those two here in a couple of months...
There's no such thing as philips 8000K. If someone is telling you there is, it's a fake.

BTW: 8000K is absolute SHIT. You'll be able to see more with your halogen bulbs.

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
Don't know why but I favor more of 4000K's perhaps it's cause they produce the most light ;) or it's easier to match city lights with those rather than 6000k's AHHH * nightmare *

1 - 9 of 9 Posts