Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
THE Elitist Douchebag
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how i can paint my headliner or know what shop would do it for me? Thanks

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Just check out the yellow pages in your area for upholstery shops, they do that sort of work. A complete replacement can cost anywhere between $100-$150. I was thinking of replacing the headliner in my RSX to black to match the rest of the interior, but that isn't a priority at the moment.

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
soccerman002 said:
Just check out the yellow pages in your area for upholstery shops, they do that sort of work. A complete replacement can cost anywhere between $100-$150. I was thinking of replacing the headliner in my RSX to black to match the rest of the interior, but that isn't a priority at the moment.
yea, i think i want to make my headliner black too. to the yellow pages it is! :thumbsup:

·
THE Elitist Douchebag
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
melo_1981 said:
yea, i think i want to make my headliner black too. to the yellow pages it is! :thumbsup:
back from the dead but *bump* for anyone who wants to add some information. I know there are people out there that want to know this.

·
THE Elitist Douchebag
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mugen Fanatic said:
i wonder why you want to make the headliner black? just a question i'd leave it alone, its nice the way it is
well, i swapped my interior and still have the beige headliner from my swap. It doesn't really bother me, but eventually i'd like to make me more pleasing to the senses.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
I had mine dyed with 3 cans of black dye.I forgot the brand name of the dye but any auto parts store has 'em.hope that help?
Here's a pic of how it came out if u guys ever wanted to know.

·
Wanna see my war face?
9,528 Posts
black headliner looks nice
consider changing the red though haha its ugly IMO
but the headliner looks raw as hell

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
Eternal said:
black headliner looks nice
consider changing the red though haha its ugly IMO
but the headliner looks raw as hell
The red is ugly? Post pic of ur car and we can compare which is "nice";)

·
I <3 Chipotle
1,924 Posts
yeah im not really feeling the red on the sunroof lol but the black looks amazing!

·
Four Rings
5,094 Posts
jstarry37 has his headliner dyed as well....you could contact him for pics, although he's rockin red brides too, so i doubt itll look much different

1 - 14 of 14 Posts