Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anybody place orders or deal with heatedseatkits.com? I placed an order for an Innovative Heat II kit last Friday and haven't heard anything.

Called them 3 times, left voicemails, and sent one email since last Friday and got nothing.

They did manage to charge me for it though, saw it on my credit card statement online, yet I never got an order confirmation email or an email telling me it shipped.

Freakin bullshit company, got a feeling I'm gonna be out 90 bucks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Wow, never knew that the US model rsxs dont even come with seat warmers. Does that also include the type s model:dontknow:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anybody place orders or deal with heatedseatkits.com? I placed an order for an Innovative Heat II kit last Friday and haven't heard anything.

Called them 3 times, left voicemails, and sent one email since last Friday and got nothing.

They did manage to charge me for it though, saw it on my credit card statement online, yet I never got an order confirmation email or an email telling me it shipped.

Freakin bullshit company, got a feeling I'm gonna be out 90 bucks.
If they don't ship them you can do a chargeback on your CC and you should be fine.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I don't mind the switch location, I'm not sure what that little well if for anyway. I would love to have some seat heaters/coolers in my car.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I really want to install some of these in my car and im pretty good with uphostery stuff so I think I could pull it off. Being in the part of Arizona that actually freezes sucks with leather. I had the same complaint with my SVT Contour. And of course then they're too hot in Phoenix's 118+ summers.

·
Sup Dawg
689 Posts
Bump cause its :pimp

saving some cash gotta install before winter :giggity:

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
good stuff. i need to fins someone in the midwest who can do this for me...

·
Living Legend
12,656 Posts
Canada frigid weathers FTW.

GF uses it year round. I'm like "Bitch turn that off. You will wear out the motor"

:rotfl:

Then I jump in my friends like 91 Acura Vigor and they still work fine and it makes me feel better.

·
Sup Dawg
689 Posts
Canada frigid weathers FTW.

GF uses it year round. I'm like "Bitch turn that off. You will wear out the motor"

:rotfl:

Then I jump in my friends like 91 Acura Vigor and they still work fine and it makes me feel better.
:lolza:

41 - 60 of 67 Posts