Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
please... don't stop...
20,252 Posts
Awesome man... Glad to see some more people getting into the TL who are interested in 'modding' a little bit...

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
If everything goes as planned, Ill have an Anthracite 06 in a couple weeks too... for my wife though. I do plan on doing a few things to it.

I didnt check, but does the 06 have an input for mp3 players or do you have to buy it seperately and run it?

·
please... don't stop...
20,252 Posts
If everything goes as planned, Ill have an Anthracite 06 in a couple weeks too... for my wife though. I do plan on doing a few things to it.

I didnt check, but does the 06 have an input for mp3 players or do you have to buy it seperately and run it?

I believe the IPOD interface on the 06 was Optional... You can buy the interface and add it or use an aftermarket approach like some of the other people (me included) have done...

·
please... don't stop...
20,252 Posts
Very nice.... I'm enjoying this board more and more as time goes by... We just need more people in here. Anywho, congrats on the new car! So is it Auto or M/T??? =)
:iamwiths:

Planning any mods??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice.... I'm enjoying this board more and more as time goes by... We just need more people in here. Anywho, congrats on the new car! So is it Auto or M/T??? =)
It is automatic since the wife has to drive it sometimes. But my S2000 is manual and she can't touch it, hehehehehehehehe.....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome man... Glad to see some more people getting into the TL who are interested in 'modding' a little bit...
My aunt lives in Virginia too... If I come down to visit her again, i'll let you know. BTW, your ride looks sick :thumbsup: ... Is that the original color? I have never seen a color like that in Canada.

·
please... don't stop...
20,252 Posts
My aunt lives in Virginia too... If I come down to visit her again, i'll let you know. BTW, your ride looks sick :thumbsup: ... Is that the original color? I have never seen a color like that in Canada.
Yeah man... the color is Deep Green Pearl and it was the 2004-2005 Signature color. (It was also the color used in the concept)... They made a limited number of them in this color (I heard a rumor it was 5k but that sounds fishy to me)

I wouldn't have bought the car in any other color.... Actually, I have now bought TWO of the DGPs.... Started with a Auto and traded it 5 months later for a 6MT :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts