Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Just a reg everyday RSX Green Metallic F*cker
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!! I'm new here. Buy my Jade Green Metallic 05 RSX Base 2 years ago and thank God I found this forum, a really cool community. And for the first time I'm immersing myself in this universe full of grease and screws.

This is my first purchase of a vehicle in my life, and I tell you... I couldn't have chosen better, of course, it's not a SUPER fast car or much less new, it isn't, but the simplicity of being able to adjust, fix it, build it your way, be evolved with other peoples and LEARN, it's priceless. I got attached to this car, I'm learning a lot and I'll be happy to learn even more from you guys.

By the way, this is my third year here in the US so my communication is not as smooth as I would like but I'm getting there so please don't judge me lol

Many thanks!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Welcome! I just randomly popped on to see if anyone was still on this forum! Hopefully there is plenty of posts still accessible here on the forum, I know 2011-2018 when I owned my RSX this forum came in so handy and saved my butt a million times with the input and DIYs posted by fellow users. Enjoy that car, I miss mine everyday, and I now daily a 2021 Civic Type R. Something about the RSX you just can’t replicate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts