Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clutch went out yesterday on the highway, had it towed home. so now, im looking for a replacement but im not sure what exactly i should be looking for since a lot of people have different opinions. any suggestions?.............. it is an 03 Type-S with 109k miles........... it is stock but i do plan on doing bolt-ons in the near future.....should i go OEM or Stage 1? tried researching it but i want a solid answer......... thank you in advance for helping me out:vtec:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to mention that it is my daily car. and i do not v-tec it everyday but i do every once in a while......... i try not to be harsh on it unless im out with my buddies in car meets and stuff

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys at least i know im heading in the right direction here thanks to you....... lol at stage 4, its probably awesome but i dont NEED it, prob never will, and its daily driven so i agree on it being a pain.......................... and although my needs are fine with OEM, i think ima just go ahead with Stage 1 since i do plan on starting bolt-ons in a couple of months and i bet they last a bit longer than OEM....................... appreciate the help homies:wavey:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So in case you guys were wondering what I ended off doing, I thought i'd update you guys........ Went and bought Stage 2 Competition Clutch with an 11 lbs flywheel.......... The pedal is obviously stiffer than stock but it is definetely daily driveable, took me about 15 minutes of driving in traffic to get used to it.......I'm very satisfied with this product, let's see how my ride comes along...... Next mods will be coming soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.