Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The resonator on my G200 has been defective since nearly day one. I've been trying to resolve the problem with them and I have to say they probably have THE WORST customer service...EVER! If I want to try to get it replaced, I'm going to have jump through hoops. Anyways, I can't stand the annoying metallic resonance buzzing and need some ideas on cheap replacements. I've looked into replacing the midpipe with a spoon piece. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
just buy a whole new exhaust system if u got the money

·
My torque is low like
12,935 Posts
The resonator on my G200 has been defective since nearly day one. I've been trying to resolve the problem with them and I have to say they probably have THE WORST customer service...EVER! If I want to try to get it replaced, I'm going to have jump through hoops. Anyways, I can't stand the annoying metallic resonance buzzing and need some ideas on cheap replacements. I've looked into replacing the midpipe with a spoon piece. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
:rolleyes:

·
Mostly stock, Mostly
1,980 Posts
You could just get the Vibrant super quiet resonator from here, or a 4 or 5 inch Magnaflow round muffler as a resonator and have a muffler shop weld one in place of the blown resonator.

luvmyrsx

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found the midpipe for under 400. So yeah, cheaper than a whole new exhaust... I hate the idea of fabrication. I don't know any shops that I would trust to do quality work. I guess I'm answering my own question of what needs to be done... Thanks for all the input.

·
My torque is low like
12,935 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts