Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about 2 weeks ago i screwed up my front bumper my options are 1. get oem replacement or 2. get aftermarket bumper. Easy choice right? Well i don't have the money for a full body kit plus other damages, labor, paint etc. so it would just be the front bumper which im afraid will look like crap with the rest of my car being stock. so i would go with oem except it costs about 300 more than the aftermarket front bumpers im looking at (ings replica or cwest replica) and i would much rather have an aftermarket bumper instead of stock again. so i any opinions you all have or advice would be very appreciated. Thanks.

·
EaSt COaSt PiMp
439 Posts
Try to get a used bumper in the For Sale Forum. That should help cut down on some costs. And then use the money you save towards the purchase of a bodykit for the future:dontknow:

·
Registered
121 Posts
i'd hold off and save to get the whole thing, unless your front is just totally destroyed, then it wouldn't look bad to just put an aftermarket bumper on without the whole kit because your car looks bad with its current bumper as is

i mean if you'd be puttin a kit on soon anyways, then why waste your money to add another stock bumper on when you'll just take it off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts