Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
touge runner
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys help me out... I just got a set of hids from my homies for my birthday :D but after we installed it the driver side lights are high and the passenger side is way too low... we figured the driver side is correct because we compared it to my friends tc with hids. Now the problem is how the freak do i adjust it? I searched all over and the ones that have pictures that describe what to do are all gone and all the posts are old.... so anyone wanna help me out? we looked all over the engine bay near the headlights to look for where to adjust the lights but no luck...

·
:)
15,563 Posts
use a wall for leveling and dark flat open parking lot for shining beam farther/closer . and only at night

Reactions: rsboi

·
Be all that you can be?
265 Posts
yeah I used a small 8mm socket wrench to do the adjustment as well.
I find that when I installed H1 bulbs in the wrong direction the aim would be totally off so maybe that is what happend wth your HIDs?
Also if you removed the headlights during the install depending on how you tightened the headlights to the frame you may also cause wrong aiming......

·
TURBO POWERED
1,711 Posts
nice write up, i have to aim mine too, they are way off

·
RIP Guru
6,583 Posts

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
Apparently, mine are DEPO and I have a SCREW, I'm afraid of stripping it, is there a alternative method?

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
doesn't matter what height your car is. it's specified to be 2.1" below the height of the bulb.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.