Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Help identifying "jdm" "accord" k24a

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  lunafish1018 
#1 ·
  • What's up everyone so I just bought a "07" k24a to go in my rsx. Didn't really want jdm but that's what I ended up with. Now the motor has 3 lobe camshafts, says RAA on block, RBB on head and rbb on the bottom side of intake mani. Any help confirming identity would greatly be appreciated. And a few other questions for anyone that's done a jdm k24a swap. What sensors need to be replaced? They claimed it has usdm sensors already..? And I have a k20a2 with no compression in one cylinder I'm just wondering what all I should take off that for the k24a besides oil pump thanks for any help in advance. And if thats a stock clutch on there? And wasn't really sure where to post this but if I'm in the wrong spot by all means please move me thx

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That’s better engine. That’s 200hp engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know how I can tell forsure? Couldn't they have just put 3 lobe camshafts and rockers in it? And id like to difinitivly know what motor it is so I can try to get a manual on it and any info I can like are the Pistons domed or flat and if my 03 k20a2 intake manifold and throttle body will work with this motor. But I can research that stuff hopefully. Thx though I thought so because of the cams but I wasn't sure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.