Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I call up nopi and intense motorsports today to see about getting the greddy front lip... waiting period is 2-4 months from Greddy. And I know, because I think that lip looks the best, I will end up ordering and waiting, but does anyone know of any way to get it sooner?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
c0mp|ex said:
theres more than 1 place to order it im sure, try searchin on google
:iamwiths:

Try searchin on other online stores. I'm not sure if the clubrsx store sells it or not. :dontknow:

·
Registered
317 Posts
why dont you check out ebay im sure its on there, just find a reputable seller, email them to make sure its in stock and then get it! its as easy as one two three...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They both are reputable, especially nopi, they are a distributor haha. I have checked other places and ebay. At nopi they said, unless if someone has it in stock, which they doubt, because they get a lot of orders for it, the orders take forever to get from Greddy. BOO! lol I think its a bunch of poop

·
what da dillio
650 Posts
i got mine from optionimports.com, i saw they were selling it on ebay, so i went and pick it up directly from them, very great customer service. I placed an order for it through inlinefour.com and it took over 2 months and still they haven't recieve it from greddy. So it's just greddy fault, don't blame it on the stores the carries them. Check ebay constanstly they'll show up. The lip has got to be ONE of the best looking lip out there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I guess that would mean all greddy parts are taking that long now? If so, that sucks because I want to get the greddy Evo II exhaust, of course, maybe places would just keep that in stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts