Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a hella 12v power relay for my nitrous and idk which wire connects to which i know the orange goes to the battery positive side it also has a 20 fuse but what about the red green and blue?? which one goes to the k-pro e21 which wire one goes to the nitrous solonoid and and what about the other wires?? so confused right now.. on the sticky forum there is a wire #86 that goes to +??? what does that mean confused.
also which wire is which for k-pro?? where is the e21 and e22 and do i have to cut and splice it into my 05-06 k-pro harness??
for e22 i guess i have to splice my e22 wiring and connect it to my on and off switch??

·
Nikon & Nitrous Crew
2,055 Posts
Jesus fucking christ. SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the pic, but I'm not posting it, because the information is in the stickies at the top.

BTW, have you taken the relay out of the connector and looked at the bottom of it? It tells you what each terminal is. As for the pin outs at the ECU, the pic is in the stickies. Before you proceed, stop everything.....and throw your keys in a river. Go fish them out when you know what you're doing.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Jesus fucking christ. SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the pic, but I'm not posting it, because the information is in the stickies at the top.

BTW, have you taken the relay out of the connector and looked at the bottom of it? It tells you what each terminal is. As for the pin outs at the ECU, the pic is in the stickies. Before you proceed, stop everything.....and throw your keys in a river. Go fish them out when you know what you're doing.
:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

i was gonna wait a while till he search a little more and fiddled with it and saw that its labeled :mam: cause i have the exact same relay, with the exact same connector and exactly same color wires........ so i know its all there :troll:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay i have one more last question so it says i need to connect the #86 power relay to a 12v keyd source so everything turns on when my car's on and does not drain the battery where can i find this source?? also on the on and off switch one wire goes to the e22 and the other goes to another 12v keyed source?? and where can i find this?? just need more clarity for a first timer.

·
Main Squeeze
2,753 Posts
okay i have one more last question so it says i need to connect the #86 power relay to a 12v keyd source so everything turns on when my car's on and does not drain the battery where can i find this source?? also on the on and off switch one wire goes to the e22 and the other goes to another 12v keyed source?? and where can i find this?? just need more clarity for a first timer.
:srsly: Take it to a shop so nothing bad happens. I just don't want you to fuck anything up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts