Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so I’ve had my 2004 rsx type s for a while. I finally decide to get the type R front 06 look. I wired the side signal markers wired the Honda Kouki headlight and ran into a few issues. I notice there’s a decide that has three wire coming out. I figured it was for the Japan mode and not the us. So I ignored them. I finally got them on and everything worked beside the day time running lights and the interior lights too. So basically I’m drive the car and when I go to try and turn it on it’s dying right away. I have to jump my car to get it to work. But the inside light however do not work ?!? I check the fuses and changed the one that blew. But still the light on the cluster and ac won’t turn on. Everything else is working on the car and was before I installed these headlights. Now I’m outta options on what to do. Can anyone help me ?

·
Curious Gooner
3,713 Posts
Note: The 06 rsx doesnt have daytime running lights.

You have your Low Beam, Hi Beam, and Parking Light.

Remove your bumper and take the new headlights off. Then connect your old ones and see if the problem is still there then its not the headlight. If the problem goes away then its time to look at your wiring. Post a photo of your headlight wiring if you want help. Every headlight I have seen has been plug and play so I don't know what you mean by "there’s a decide that has three wire coming out." But if you ignored them, I assume that's your problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts