Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i installed my Fujta CAI and broke the plastic piece that connects the skinnier hose from the intake to the motor i dont have anything to put it back on with so my question is can i still drive someplace and get something that will hold it in place.....any reccomendations?? please help me :ugh:

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
that short vacuum hose that goes from the valve cover to the intake?

Yeah, it'll be fine, all it does it help suck fresh air in to the intake

but I wouldn't drive without it, just go to a close by shop or somethin

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that one. i broke the plastic piece trying to ge the original off of it....what should i use to put it on and where do i get another one?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
naw my bad.....when you install the CAI they give you 2 hoses..one is fat and one is skinny..i broke the piece that holds the skiny one

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks anyways though magnesium

but to those who do have one where can i get this piece? and back to my original question...can i drive to a shop right now? sorry noob here

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
thanks anyways though magnesium

but to those who do have one where can i get this piece? and back to my original question...can i drive to a shop right now? sorry noob here
You could take the CAI off if you wanted and drove open throttle body if you wanted, but thats unsafe lol, im sure a hose or 2 wouldnt be bad at all for a quick shot to a shop

aint nothin wrong with that
yeah, troof...but a CAI is always nice

dont make me cut up my stock air box now! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
naw i broke a piece that connects the hose that fujita gives you to the car....the piece was already on the car...its like a plastic connector. like you know the oem hoses slide on to this plastic piece. fujita only gives you the hoses you have to use the piece thats already on all of our cars

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.