Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
S.M.R_RSX
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found out just today, when i got out of my car i lock it with my stock remote, the passenger door locks and when i press the button again, it wont make the beep sound and the driver door wont lock..need some help, any ideas what might cause this or how to fix it?...thankz

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
door actuator.

·
Car Is Sold!
6,315 Posts
First things first, check to make sure your hatch is shut all the way. Driver's door won't lock if one door is open. If not, then probably your door actuator.

·
The power of Dreams
528 Posts
tonight i just had the same proublem, it sucks 110k miles and all i have replaced on my car is the thermostat, clutch, motor mounts, intake, header, exhaust, and tires, now this, but hey for 110, i guess i cant complain, also im a tech, so discounted parts, and labor only costs me my own time :laughing:

·
Proud Ricer
479 Posts
has any one ever had any trouble with the hatch latch not working? Mine's staying locked all the time. (and i have a cf trunk, but i didn't install it and it has been working for a few months without trouble, just today I took all the plastic panels involved in the hatch and when i closed it, it wouldn't lock, so I looked at the mechanism and put that white loop over the white dot. and now it won't unlock.

help?

·
Projectors....Mmmmmm
2,271 Posts
Damn it, I have the same problem with the driver's side door :(

·
Proud Ricer
479 Posts
So yesterday I took my door panel off and found out that my two plugs that work the locking mech - aren't pluged in! i tried and tried to put them back in, but they woudln't stay in! I took the car to my shop and they told me to just take it to the dealer. They said it probably needs new latch mech and wires and shit. So it sucks balls b/c acura wants 100 bucks just to look at it. This is total bullshit. but shit. my damn locks don't work, so I need to fix that pronto!

·
Projectors....Mmmmmm
2,271 Posts
I took it to the dealer today and they replaced it under warranty :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts