Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i need help asap , my remote opener just broke into a million pieces , where can i get another one , or would it be cheaper to just install an aftermarket alarm?????????????:(:

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Dealership /thread

·
BUY MY SHIT! 04 S partout
3,941 Posts
?????? WOW, the world is gonna come to an end because of this............ but yeah check your dealer they go for like $80 at dealer, or for that price you might as well get the tsx/rdx switch blade key with remote for $150, OR you can pm me, i have an oem remote i can sell you for $50 and give you instructions on how to program it to your car, its in perfect working condition, only problem is faded buttons a little :thumbsup: LMK

·
BUY MY SHIT! 04 S partout
3,941 Posts
Can't you get a replacement on ebay for like $10?
HUSH :rolleyes:, and no those dont work with our cars, only place you can get an oem one is dealer, ebay, or me.................dealer rapes prices, and ebay is a hit or miss, the $10 i think are the covers they make for our remotes.......but ME, i will sell him a OEM replacement for mad cheap

·
Living Legend
12,656 Posts
HUSH :rolleyes:, and no those dont work with our cars, only place you can get an oem one is dealer, ebay, or me.................dealer rapes prices, and ebay is a hit or miss, the $10 i think are the covers they make for our remotes.......but ME, i will sell him a OEM replacement for mad cheap
haha oh yes you are right. What was I thinking? ;)

·
Mazharracer
4,159 Posts
Posted from an iPhone

U can get one from eBay for $30-40 bucks a used oem one and they work I bought one and it works perfectly...to program it just search the forum there is a thread it tells u how to do it or take it to the dealer and they will do it for free atleast they did
It for me for free

1 - 11 of 11 Posts