Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Hardcore member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for this badge for months can someone direct me to where I can buy it or if you have an extra one i'll take em:thumbsup: pm me.

·
newb with a camera
262,393 Posts
no one could help a filipino brotha out?
I think in the thread they had templates or it might have been somewhere else. But if you can find the template that he used I'm pretty sure you can easily make one in photoshop and if you go to like kinkos or something

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
I think in the thread they had templates or it might have been somewhere else. But if you can find the template that he used I'm pretty sure you can easily make one in photoshop and if you go to like kinkos or something
yup.easy as print it out on paper.have a kinkos or i think ups does it too, laminate it.cut and there you go. go to michaels for a suction cup. then you can look like me and all the other brown bomba stars out there ha.

·
Hardcore member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
i gots one the laminations hella bad tho how much u willing to give me
$10 for the homie:bow:

yup.easy as print it out on paper.have a kinkos or i think ups does it too, laminate it.cut and there you go. go to michaels for a suction cup. then you can look like me and all the other brown bomba stars out there ha.

I dont have time.. I wish I did though.:run: but bomba stars ftw!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts