Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right so I was recently in an accident where I jumped the curb and damaged my radiator/support & oil pan..I ordered a whole new front end (Radiator support With headlight supports, & cross beam from part Geeks)
Now my brothers friend is a professional welder and said he can tack the new clip on but I need to remove the wrecked on..I found all the factory tack marks but was wondering what would be the best way to remove it? Drill them out or pound them out? :dontknow: I will be posting pics within the hour to help give a better description. Thanks in advance guys! :wavey:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...for some reason its being stupid and won't let me upload pictures from my phone/tablet.. tomorrow I will try to find a computer to upload these on..if anybody can help before then I have pictures I can send over the phone feel free to text me at 909 908-3207 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your quick response DC5_rsx..I work at the home depot and can't find a drill bit used exactly for spot welds..would anybody happen to know where to find one or a tool that will work relatively the same? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to everybody for there input..I currently have the front end off just need to do a little straightening out!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Partgeeks.com
I got the front radiator support & cross beam for about $350 shipped

1 - 7 of 7 Posts