·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
dont be a lazy ass. theres a shit load of threads about this

·
SPOON FTMFW
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok then. Can some tell me why I can't run aftermarket lugs with itrs then. Cus that the only problum I have now.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Im toronto as well, just bought my itrs as well and looking for spacers now and lugs haha. anyways you cant run aftermarket lugs because they are conical lugs and their pattern will not bolt on very good to your "stock" (read:itrs) wheels. you will have to retighten them every few weeks. you can run them ofcourse but its not recommended because they loosen fairly quickly.

you should run 25mm spacers to make it flush with your car and if you buy the right ones you wont have to do any adjusting just plug and play. right ones: h&r, project kics, etc. i know teknotik sells project kics for 320for 4 maybe if we buy em together for cash we can get a deal. let me know!

·
These Colors Might Run
3,668 Posts
Im toronto as well, just bought my itrs as well and looking for spacers now and lugs haha. anyways you cant run aftermarket lugs because they are conical lugs and their pattern will not bolt on very good to your "stock" (read:itrs) wheels. you will have to retighten them every few weeks. you can run them ofcourse but its not recommended because they loosen fairly quickly.

you should run 25mm spacers to make it flush with your car and if you buy the right ones you wont have to do any adjusting just plug and play. right ones: h&r, project kics, etc. i know teknotik sells project kics for 320for 4 maybe if we buy em together for cash we can get a deal. let me know!
lug nuts hold the wheels on the car - don't take the risk of forgetting to tighten the aftermarket ones. Get the OEM spherical seat lug nuts.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
after market lugs on stock rims slowly get looser over time and may eventually fall off.. reasing being is after market lugs are acorn shapped and dont sit correctly ( most of them anyways) oem with oem key is best bet

25mm spacer would be flush but not TOO flush, (30 would be nice) make sure they have extended lugs and hubcentric, and ur good to go

·
SPOON FTMFW
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just put my itr's on my car and they fit with out spacers and I can drive it with no prublums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts