Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,013 Posts
Well I used 15mm H&R spacers. U have to buy spacers with extented bolts. Once you go beyond 5mm spacers its a hazard. Then u have to line up the spacers then cut off the the oem bolts (not completly) and ur spacers should come with some special nuts to fit on your old bolts. And yeah aftermarket tuner lugs do fit. I've got rays on mine

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have H&R 25mm spacers. The ITR rims are a 60mm offset so it will make the stance of the car narrower. With the 25mm spacers it brings it to a 35mm stance. The spacers I have bolt onto you hubs and have studs on the that you bolt the rims too.

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
Well I used 15mm H&R spacers. U have to buy spacers with extented bolts. Once you go beyond 5mm spacers its a hazard. Then u have to line up the spacers then cut off the the oem bolts (not completly) and ur spacers should come with some special nuts to fit on your old bolts. And yeah aftermarket tuner lugs do fit. I've got rays on mine
stock studs are good up to 10mm its been proven

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
there are spacers u can buy that have extended studs on them already so just bolt them up to your stock studs and put the wheel on and call it a day

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
I have 25 H&R and they come with new studs and bolts. Its not extended so there is no extra tension on the studs. The downside is you cant drop it too low but 2" should be fine. Im slammed and I have to roll my fenders to get it to fit.

·
fail streak captain :/
3,772 Posts
Using 25mm no name spacers here with no problems. 1.5" drop though.
same same smilez:beerchug:. well my fronts are h&r but my rear are no name and you run the risk of vibrations at hi speeds. make sure the spacers are hub centric makes sure they balanced on the hub perfectly most name brand spacers are. look for h&r spacers light and durable

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
using spacers on stock type s wheels to make the stance wider say u got the 05 +45 wheels and you put ur stance to 25 in the long run your just putting more stress on the axels.. i never go over +10mm spacers enkei rpf1's 17x8 +45 10mm spacers thats usually what i do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts