Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'03 NBP RSX-s
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my brother has been looking to sell his Gs-R for a while now and is looking to get an 05-06 type-s.. We came across an 06 BOM with 10,500 miles on it for $15,000, but the deal is it has a salvage title for theft recovery and has three type-s wheels and one base wheel on it.. the owner is claiming "it came like that" which seems a little sketchy to me, so if you guys could just let me know what you think it would be much appriciated.. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
^ Yeah that. Is he trying to say it came from the factory like that? See if you can get some pics of the damage/theft.

·
©© Just Enjoy This Shit
13,394 Posts
way too much for salvage title. u can get one for 10k

·
'03 NBP RSX-s
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i not sure what exactly he meant by that statement, but it seemed a little sketchy ever since it was a salvage title and wasn't mentioned in the ad that was placed on the internet.. i appriciate the input and i believe were gonna move on from this one

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5,293 Posts
Im sure you know, and its been said many times:

You can have problems with insurance, delays and what not. And possible future issues witht the car.

that price needs to go down about 2k, depending on what happened to it....

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Do not buy a car of someone who claimed a car came with 1 different wheel. Who knows what else "came like that". Spend a little more and get a legit car. 15k is ridiculous.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts